THIS IS WHAT THE BOY IS TOLD:
• He woke up on planet Trucon, inside a fence he shouldn't have been able to pass.
• He has an annirad blaster wound to the back of his head.
• He has no memory.
• He is now under the protection of a mysterious benefactor.
• His name is Chase Garrety.
THIS IS WHAT CHASE GARRETY KNOWS:
• He has a message: "Guide the star."
• Time is running out.
"Comparisons to Star Wars are not out of bounds, as this intergalactic escapade races on at an exciting pace. This fun, adrenaline-filled story is perfect for younger teen sci-fi fans." - Booklist
"A rousing space adventure, filled with government conspiracies, a quest for identity, and nonstop action. . . . fun and accessible." —School Library Journal
★ "Star Trek for young fans of the genre, who’ll be thrilled at the prospect of a sequel." - Kirkus, starred review for THE STOLEN MOON